Property Investment Barcelona
Property is one of the most common practices of investment alongside savings, shares and bonds. In this current low interest rates climate, property is widely considered the most attractive investment option.
Here at Eliore Capital, we offer great property investment opportunities. With years of market-leading experience, our objective is to seek out the best barcelona investment opportunities for our loyal customer base.
If you are interested in finding out more about investment property for sale, visit our contact page or call us now for free advice on +34 618 999 622.
Why invest in Barcelona property?
In recent years Barcelona property prices have dropped up to 40% since the peak of 2007. According to recent forecasts, Barcelona property values are set to rise up to 8% in 2015.
Barcelona benefits from a global demand for homes, but there remains a shortage of supply due to space constraints, increased population, planning delays and not enough developers able to fund and supply homes due to the recent crisis The consequence of this supply and demand imbalance is high property price growth.
How much will you have to spend in Catalunya? Around 12% Upfront Fees on top of the Property Price
The first thing you need to consider is the cost of your property. Buying costs you will need to bear in mind include:
- Impuesto sobre Actos Juridicos Documentados AJD en general 0.1% de la hipoteca
- Impuesto sobre Transmisiones Patrimoniales ITP 10% of the purchasing price
- Mortgage fees: upfront fees, notaria and gestoria fees on the mortgage, valuation (tasacion)
- Notaria, registro, Gestorias fees on buying
- Legal costs from your lawyer
- Insurance on the property usually offered by the bank
- Value Added Tax (IVA) on all these fees
- Land Registry registration fees
Example: In march 2015, when buying a property at 200 000 euros in barcelona with a 50% mortgage you ll pay these fees:
- Impuesto sobre Actos Juridicos Documentados AJD en general 0.1% de la hipoteca : 100 EUR
- Impuesto sobre Transmisiones Patrimoniales ITP 10% of the purchasing price: 10 000 EUR
- Mortgage fees: upfront fees 1% 1 000, notaria 496 and gestoria 237 and registro 228 fees on the mortgage, valuation (tasacion) 250 EUR
- Notaria 541, registro 349, Gestorias 240 fees on buying
- Legal costs from your lawyer 1 000 EUR
- Insurance (seguro) 300 EUR
- Value Added Tax (IVA) on all these fees: 439 EUR
- Land Registry registration fees TBD Here at Eliore Capital, we acquire sites in areas where there is only great potential. We try to deliver successful property investment opportunities so that our investors can experience huge capital growth.
- These areas include:
- Total Buying Fees: 12 365 euros Total Cost of the Property: 212 365 euros
Key Barcelona areas for property investment: close to the Sea…
- El Eixample– The area close to la Sagrada Familia
- Poble Nou– A neighborhood in total refurbishment close to the sea and to a booming business district barcelona 22@
- La Barceloneta- an attractive area due to its proximity to barcelona beaches
- Diagonal Mar- the highest rental yield in a very modern area close to the sea ideal for expats
- El Born- a new trendy area with many bars and restaurants.
Contact us or call today to discuss opportunities to suit your individual requirements on +34 618 999 622.